Redensyl with the patented molecules dihydroquercetin glucoside (DHQG) and epigallocatechin gallate glucoside (EGCG2), the amino acid glycine and the trace element zinc stimulates the stem cells of the hair bulb and the fibroblasts of the papilla.
The main active ingredient dihydroquercetin glucoside (DHQG) protects the hair follicle stem cells from cell death and promotes hair regrowth. Epigallocatechin gallate glucoside (EGCG2) has an anti-inflammatory effect and fights free radicals.
The amino acid glycine is part of collagen and an important building block in the protein structure of hair. Zinc is an essential component in keratin formation and is responsible for a stronger, more resilient hair shaft.
Winner of the In-Cosmetics Innovation Zone Best Ingredient Silver Award for innovative active ingredients
Redensyl received the In-Cosmetics Silver Award for innovative active ingredients in 2014 and works as follows:
- soothes the scalp and has an anti-inflammatory effect
- stimulates and strengthens the stem cells of the hair follicles
- has a positive effect on the cell division of the hair follicle stem cells and promotes their proliferation
- protects the hair follicles from cell death
- strengthens the hair shaft
Clinical study of Redensyl
In a clinical study on the effectiveness of Redensyl (ex vivo) with a 1% Redensyl solution to increase the rate of hair growth in hereditary hair loss, the following results could be determined with daily use over three months:
- Up to 214% more hair growth after 10 days
- Reactivated hair growth and fuller, thicker hair in 85% of test subjects
- 8% poet Hair
- Up to 28,000 new hairs
- 9% more hair in the anagen growth phase
- 29% more hair density in the anagen growth phase
- 17% less hair in the resting phase
- 70% of the test persons would buy a product with the active ingredient complex Redensyl themselves or recommend it to others